- December 10, 2020
- Posted by: U.S. Title Records
- Category: Real Estate Post
How to look up and find out “Who owns this property” to locate the owner of a home, commercial building or land online
- Search the local County assessor website in which the property is located
- Go to the “land or parcel search” option and enter the property address or parcel number
- Assessor indexes will provide the current tax payer or owner on title (Vesting deed)
- Locate an Online title company with access to county recorder data bases. Recorded information typically includes the owner on title, the taxpayer’s current mailing address, mortgages, liens, conveyances and judgment records.