Full Property/Owner Lien Report:
This report/search provides a comprehensive background synopsis for the subject property and current property owner, including any recorded voluntary and involuntary liens, mortgages, lis pendens, and encumbrances that have been recorded against the property and against the current property owner (which may also effect the property even if not specifically recorded against the property). The report includes a minimum 10 – 30 year title and transfer history (grantor/grantee) depending on the county.
Report includes the following detail:
- Judgment liens
- Personal liens (filed against the subject property and individual)
- Lis pendens
- Mechanic liens
- HOA liens
- State and federal tax liens
- Delinquent tax amounts
- Court records
- UCC and assignments
- Mortgages history
- Full Property Detail Report
- Transaction history with transfers
- Foreclosure activity report (if applicable)
- Mortgage document recording and reference numbers
- Lien, mortgage release, and deed of reconveyance detail
Individual profile report:
- Legal name, nicknames & aliases
- Last reported address(es) & previous addresses
- Last reported phone number
- Last reported employment and/or business ownership, if any
- Personal asset report (real estate and vehicles owned within the United States)
- Bankruptcy search (and filing information, if bankruptcy was filed)
- Personal liens (liens recorded against the individual that may also affect property owned by that individual but not separately recorded against the property
- Criminal records
Proceed to Checkout:
Printable/downloadable PDF reports are processed immediately upon order and delivered to the email address provided during checkout.
All orders are anonymous and confidential.
(Please note that if the address is not available, you may also provide an A.P.N (parcel number) with county and state in the address fields for your order).
Reports are processed immediately upon order.
All transactions are secured and all orders are confidential.