Full Property Lien Report (Involuntary and Voluntary Liens)
This report includes all liens, encumbrances, and mortgages that have been recorded against the subject property including personal liens, sewer liens not included. The report includes a 10 – 30 year title and transfer history (depending on the county). Records prior to this time frame are recorded on microfilm/microfiche and can be obtained through the Full Chain of Title Report or our Abstract department. NOTE: For UCC, Liens, and judgments filed against an individual or business entity that may affect the transfer and conveyance of the title, please see Full Property/Owner Lien Report.
The report includes the following detail if recorded against the subject property.
- Full Property Detail Report
- Mortgage history
- Personal liens (filed against the subject property)
- Lis pendens
- Mechanic liens
- Judgment liens (filed in Superior Court),
- HOA liens
- UCC and assignments
- State and federal tax liens
- Delinquent tax amounts
- Transaction history and transfer report
- Mortgage and deed document recording numbers
- Foreclosure activity report (if applicable)
- Lien and mortgage releases
- Deed of reconveyance detail
- MLS photos included for the property listed on MLS
Proceed to Checkout:
Printable/downloadable PDF reports are processed immediately upon order and delivered to the email address provided during checkout.
All orders are anonymous and confidential.
(Please note that if the address is not available, you may also provide an A.P.N (parcel number) with county and state in the address fields for your order).
Reports are processed immediately upon order.
All transactions are secured and all orders are confidential.