- December 10, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Full Chain Of Title, Posts, Property Records Search, Property Title Search, Property value, Public Property Records, Real Estate, Real Estate Post, Resources, Texas Title Search, Title Search
Need to find out who a property or piece of land in the United States or a U.S. territory?
This short article is a helpful aid to find out “Who owns this property,” and lists the steps you need to take to find out who currently owns a property or land.
It’s easier than ever to find out who owns a property. Bookmark these simple instructions to reference anytime.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Locate the local county assessors office that the property is located.
2. Locate the “land records search or parcel search option on the site menu.
3. Enter the property address or parcel number (AKA APN).
4. This option will populate the Assessors index for the most current tax payer (owner of title) for the subject property
5. Another option can also use an online title search website for this information including past owners and transfers, lien and encumbrance detail.