MERS and Freddie Mac client question and answer

Question:  I am looking for a full abstract to show if Freddie Mac has any involvement in the property which is not on County Records. Property involves MERS and was taken off in 2012. Can you explain to me what I would need to show any payouts from property to bank? I have a full reinstatement in 2013 and two title companies handled a request in 2014 from Stewart Title. I am the executor of the property and need to find out true ownership of home. Thanks

Answer:  Mortgage and lien releases including assignments can be obtained through the Full property lien report. Please use the abstract service feature to request a quote to obtain this information.

Leave a Reply